Edmonton Public Schools is always striving to understand how best to serve our students.
From April 09 - 27, 2018, we are surveying staff, students, parents/guardians and the community. We hope you are able to take a few minutes to complete a short survey to help us understand:
What we learn from you will help us to measure our success in implementing the District’s Strategic Plan, and guide our future decisions, priorities and actions.
- what you value about the education offered by Edmonton Public Schools
- where you think we should focus/prioritize
- how we can improve as a school district
The survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Please set aside some time to focus on completing the survey in one sitting. Your answers will be confidential. The information from all respondents will be rolled up in a high level summary and will be used to reflect the collective voice of community members.
Thank you for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your voice will help to inform our future decisions in support of quality public education.
Click “Next” to begin the survey.
- For best user experience we recommend completing this survey on a desktop or laptop computer using browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Avoid clicking the back button on your browser as this will end your survey session.
- Remember to click “Submit” on the last page to ensure your response is submitted.